- Session fees and reserving your appointment
- To reserve your date, a signed contract and a non-refundable retainer of $50 is required. This amount will be credited toward your session fee. The balance is due at the time of the session.
- Yea Yea Photography blocks out two days a week to shoot portraits. These days may vary upon request, but typically they are Friday and Saturday (evenings).
- Newborn Sessions are completed on location, in the client’s home, and are typically scheduled on Saturdays at 11am.
- Mini-sessions are available seasonally, and booked back to back. Mini-sessions are typically 20 minutes, or as specified in package upon booking.
- Your retainer is non-refundable but I will reschedule once at your request under reasonable circumstances with at least 48 hours notice before the shoot, if possible. If the weather isn’t agreeable on the day of the session, I will gladly reschedule to another day.
- Once your date is reserved, the studio declines other inquiries, thus all retainers are non-refundable.
- Newborn Sessions are 2-4 hours, to allow for feedings, and diaper changes.
- Session times for “The Great Outdoors”, “The Greater Outdoors” and “The Greatest Outdoors” packages are 60 minutes and within 15 miles of Sierra Vista city limits.
- Travel fees may apply depending on location for sessions outside of Sierra Vista.
- Session galleries are online within one month of the portrait session.
- High resolution digital images on USB drives are delivered with the products included in your session package. If “The Great Outdoors” Package is selected, USB drive will be delivered within two weeks of online gallery delivery.
- Images are archived after 3 months.
- There is a $250 fee to retrieve archived images.
- Once the assignment has been completed and the images have been delivered, Yea Yea Photography does not assume any liability if any portion of the work is lost, stolen, damaged, or otherwise unavailable to the client.
- Touch ups are only done per-request. Touch ups are complimentary on enlargements (11×14 and larger).
- All images are shot in mRAW and delivered as high resolution jpegs, exported at level 90 out of Lightroom.
- Print credit issued by Yea Yea Photography expires 14 days after the online gallery delivery. One reminder at 7 days will be sent out.
- Photoshop Rates start at $20 per image (includes black and white conversions) or $20 per 15 minutes of photoshop work.
- No refunds are allowed once session has commenced, or been completed.
- Please contact me using the contact form for bid inquiries. Or email Crystle at YeaYeaPhotography@gmail.com
- Yea Yea Photography cannot print out any images that were not taken by the studio.
- Product Turn Around
- All product will be ready for pick up within 4 to 6 weeks.
- Multiple Sessions & Ordering
- Each portrait session will be treated as an individual session. Portrait sessions can’t be combined in product package, except for cases in which the Maternity & Newborn Bundle is purchased.
- Payment due up front on all product orders
- Payment of any order is due in full by cash, check or credit card when you place the order.
- Unclaimed Prints
- We will discard any prints after 60 days unclaimed after notification of completion of the order.
- All orders must be placed in writing
- You can place an order in writing using our provided order form via email, online proofing gallery, mail, or in person. Ask us for an order sheet. We do not take orders over the phone.
- No refunds are allowed once work has commenced on an order, or on products once they have been ordered.
- Travel within Sierra Vista City Limits is included in the package cost.
- A mileage fee of $0.55 per mile beyond 20 miles will be added to the cost of the package at the time of booking. Mileage fee is in accordance with standard mileage rates and subject to change.
- Copyright is protected by the Federal Copyright Law. It is unlawful to copy or scan any images without permission of the photographer. Even though the pictures may be of you or your child, the photographer still owns the copyright to the image. In order to control the quality of the work produced, the photographer is the only one who can crop, modify, order any image produced at this photo session. Yea Yea Photography retains the copyright and ownership of all images of the photo session and reserves the right to reproduce images for portfolio, studio display, gallery display, website, self-promotion, photo contests, etc. Clients are not allowed to reproduce any images produced by the photographer for any purpose without written consent. No other camera equipment other than the photographer’s is allowed in the photo session.